Thursday, March 26, 2009

So this will be my first blog post ever. I feel a little silly about it, I used to have a livejournal ages ago and it was just horrible because I would write things and then regret what I wrote and delete it, so this time will be different....I will at least post something!

I'm going to type my name Heather Paske here because it makes my blog appear in a google search...well shit isn't that the point of this?

To go the simple route I will start this off by posting my old work from high school! I think it's just a part of my personal history and maybe gives a little insight as to where i started and how my work has evolved.




































































I basically just did a lot of drawings with ballpoint and pencil. In my art classes my teacher really pushed me to try all kinds of new things, I got a little crazy with the watercolors clearly. Oh man that reminds me that when I took this summer class at the Mt. Clemens Art Center we had to enter work to this contest thing for the show we put on and I won an honorable mention or something for a watercolor I did. There's all these little kids and parents and they announce that it goes to "Head Wound" hahahaha, oh my god it was hilarious. Shit I thought it was a good title...no? Oh emo days.

No comments:

Post a Comment