Monday, March 30, 2009

Here's another piece that kind of went with the previous post. Done for senior studio, was another part of the hunting game concept. Could still use some work and finessing but I'm leaving it alone for the time being.

I used photoshop with a scanned pencil drawing. I did get a comment about the anatomy but I had spent so much time on the drawing before that I was just not about to go back and fix it haha.



This piece and the previous one were really a part of my idea for creating interesting female characters for games that weren't wearing bikini armor/ass-less pants/and the like. I could start a big rant about this but I'm just going to link a really good article on the subject that I agree with on quite a few points. An interview with Sheri Graner Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment