Thursday, November 19, 2009

Alright I guess I had better get back to posting on here. Moving was total craziness and soon I will be posting some illustration I did for a book along with some other random fun along the way. I think one weekly posting is a good policy but I might have a lot to post in the next few weeks!

For now I just joined the Hallway Show blog, it was a sweet thing some of my fellow classmates started at CCS and I never participated for some dumb reason (probably because I was too absorbed in homework and stressing unnecessarily). BUT NOW, I wanted to get in on the fun and comradery so here's my first contribution for the Fonz.



More posts coming soon! I live in Portland, OR now and I can't wait to have a good meal and some good local brews when I get paid!

No comments:

Post a Comment